Tuesday 8 May 2012

Smashed


It started like every normal day
but ended with anger, tears and dissappointment
my heart shattered
and i slowly picked up the pieces
it was our first quarrel

i needed you
i wanted to hear your voice
i felt so lonely and needed your arms around me
but you were busy and couldn't hear my cry
my heart shattered and the broken pieces of the 1st tym had splintered again
i slowly gathered them together again and tried holding tight
it was our 2nd quarrel

i spoke and you turned deaf
i cried and you turned blind
i asked why and you turned dumb
my double splintered heart shattered again
and this time there were tiny little pieces of my heart everywhere
it was our 3rd quarrel

i confronted you and you shunned me
i pleaded and you gave me ultimatums
i begged and you turned away
my triple splintered heart shattered again
i went to pick up the pieces but
there was nothing left, it had turned to fine powder
i sat and wept beside my heart
Now i have no heart to give u
Alas, the story of a love gone sour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments