Monday 7 May 2012

Tender Love

Oh yes...We've all felt this feeling that left us trembling, butterflies in our bellies....well here is one of mine.

It was a night to remember,
Holding hands, whispering under the moonlight,
Voices so low that we didn’t need to hear the words out of our mouth,
Because we could hear it in our hearts.
 
The night breeze enveloped us, shading us from the unpleasantness of the evening,
The night animals left us in our own world as we became oblivious to the rest of humanity,
And as we gazed into each other’s eyes,
Words weren’t needed.
Our souls spoke for us,
It was d night we fell in love

It is not just the words you say
It is not just the way you look at me
It is in the way I can see your heart in the words you whisper
It is in the way I can feel your heartbeat when you talk to me
It is in the way your eyes darken to pools of desire
The way your smile lights up your face and my world wen our eyes meet
I take in a breath and the essence of you goes to my head and to my very being
And whispers “ I love You”.

N.B abeg o make una no ask me wetin do the love after o....

2 comments:

  1. My dear,shit happens. This thing called LOVE,is so tricky! We just pray and hope for the best....
    I tot I found the best,I tot we were on same page.but apparently,had to make a very fast decision that I now believe is d best for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments