Monday 7 May 2012

This is one of those pieces closest to my heart.


Colors of the rainbow slither through life,
A kaleidoscope is all I see,
Your smiles I treasured,
And I thought we had all the time in the world ,
To enjoy and treasure each other.
Then suddenly, the rainbow begins to fade
The light begins to flicker like a dying candle
One minute u are here, next minute, poof! You are gone
I will give the world just to have one more day with you
And i have never needed u before like I do now
But even in my darkest moment,
The gentle breeze carries your scent
And I feel a caress on my cheek and then I know
Out of sight, yes, but Out of mind, never.
Your love ever present especially in your absence keeps me sane.
I love you Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, 'our' life is so transient! We all r gonna go anyway! This is a write-up we all need whenever we feel like saying bye bye again and again! Thumb up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short write-up but with strong words. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, death is inevitable so we should try to leave our foot print in the sand of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments